It has been a while since I've been invited to participate in blogging games, or is it called meme? This time I'm asked to make a list of ten things I enjoy doing. To keep the game going, I'm supposed to invite ten other bloggers to do the same. I'm inviting everyone who enjoys making lists to join in the game!
1. I love playing with dogs - big ones, small ones, young ones, old ones! A dog really makes a best friend.
2. I love gardening especially the kind that involves digging, shoving dirt and sweating like a pig.
3. I love cooking ala Nigella style (read as casual, fuss-free). She's the epitome of a kitchen goddess. If only I look half as good as her (top half please).
4. I love running at my own pace. To me a good run is invigorating. It has to be stress-free. I don't give a hoot about my timing or training for marathons. Just go out and run!
5. I love traveling to new places at my own pace, not get herded around like sheep.
6. I love to sit by the beach and do nothing. Just enjoy the breeze.
7. I love hiking and nature walks. Doesn't matter where as long as it's not the desert or anywhere with plenty of snakes.
8. I love eating desserts like cakes and ice cream, only if they are worth the calories.
9. I love watching children play. They're so imaginative and innocent.
10. I love meeting up with friends. I get a buzz that lasts all day.