Sunday 16 September 2007

Postcards

Traveling, to me, is all about....


Being awe-inspired.

Viewing things from a different perspective.

Intriguing finds in the local markets.

Embracing the local lifestyle.

Seeing things with wide-eyed wonder.

Savouring the local cuisine.

Eating in moderation (and healthily) on some days.

Colourful sights and experience.
Touching the local vegetables.

Tasting the fresh produce.

Being carefree and feeling the wind in my face.

And best of all, making new friends!

8 comments:

Amel said...

BEAUTIFUL pics!!!! ;-D

Unknown said...

And taking such exquisite pictures and letting your blog friends share in the wonder of your trip...

Blur Ting said...

Thanks ladies! I'm glad you all enjoyed my journey as much as I did!

Unknown said...

i love this post!

Anonymous said...

yes it is a good post. definetley what travel is all about!

J@n!ce said...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful pic. I love the wind blowing on my face & messy up my hair in a foreign country too but not in Singapore .... LOL :)

Janice Ng

The World According To Me said...

I've got the urge to go away now!

As always, love the pictures and thanks for sharing all your experiences with us.

Mike Minzes said...

OMG!!!! This is so unfair!!!! HA

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...