Wednesday 31 August 2011

Back from Bali

I just came back from a weekend retreat in Bali. Now I understand why Bali is one of the most popular holiday destinations.

We stayed in Pan Pacific Tanah Lot resort and didn't venture out of the area yet we had so much to do in 4 days, we couldn't ask for more.

We were treated to stunning views all day long.




We cycled through villages and rice fields.


We jogged through the golf course early in the morning to avoid the golfers.

And swam in the pool to stay cool in the afternoon.


And listened to the sounds of waves crashing all through the day.



We savoured the sunset every single day.



We found time to admire the works of art at the village too.

And of course, we pretty much lazed around the rest of the day.

10 comments:

My Sinfonia said...

Ah.... My kind of holiday

Open Kitchen Concept said...

Wow... *envious*

auntielucia said...

Tanah Lot n the sunset from the distance of a 5 star hotel is great; but not from the tourist traps and other tourists fringing the beach across from the temples. They crowd out everything, inculding peace n enjoyment!

Wen-ai said...

Very nice! and you looked really good and relax! ;)I'm supposed to attend a wedding in Bali in sept. Hrm, with Beanie around now, I wonder when will be the next time I can visit Bali again.

Petunia Lee said...

You look great!! And ohhhhh... I wanna go too!!

Anonymous said...

Oh! I so wanna go Bali NOW!

Blur Ting said...

Ladies, you will enjoy Bali. Everyone who has been there before, likes Bali.

Malar said...

Very good holiday! I guess you have been rejuvenated!

lafemmemange said...

seriously my kind of holiday =)

The World According To Me said...

Magical! Love your pictures.

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...