Thursday 4 September 2008

One year ago

Exactly one year ago, I was in France with my friend, taking in the city sights and tackling the hilly countryside. How time flies. It has been a year. We're having a reunion of sorts tonight at her house as we haven't seen very much of each other after the trip.

These photos bring back beautiful memories..


Luscious pastries at my favourite food street.


Resting my tired feet.

Standing at the foot of the iconic Eiffel Tower.

I miss the vastness of the countryside.

But not cycling up those steep hills.

We roamed the quiet cobbled streets.

And stopped in tiny towns.
Where glorious flowers abound.
Colourful vegetables kept us spell bound.

Old cottages around.

The castles were our playground.

7 comments:

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Wow, BT, those are excellent pictures. I've always loved Europe though I've never been there. At times I picture myself as some medieval prince out to slay the dragon and rescue my fair maiden :D

I must, at least once before I leave this world, take a tour of Europe.

Happy weekend my friend.

The World According To Me said...

Thanks for sharing these. You've captured some great scenes and moments.
I'd love to be roaming around that county side right now. Oh well. Back to work I go!

Happy weekend.

Amel said...

WOW!!! I LOVE pictures of your travel the most...breathtaking!!!

Anonymous said...

Has it really been a year? I think I remember when you went!!!!

The Real Mother Hen said...

Wow the pictures are really great! Your composition is really good Ting.

La delirante said...

Wonderful pics Blur Ting! Thanks for sharing! :) I loved the pictures of the castle and the cottages...I loved them all actually :)

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

We absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post's to
be what precisely I'm looking for. Does one offer guest writers to write content in your case?
I wouldn't mind creating a post or elaborating on some of the subjects yyou write about here.
Again, awesome web site!

My web-site - redirected here

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...