Thursday 14 July 2011

Been busy

It has been a busy week. The first half was spent in endless meetings as my UK colleagues were in town. They flew off on Wednesday night after two hectic weeks in Asia.

There were lots to catch up on at the office on Thursday. When I got home in the late afternoon, I simply fell into bed and had a long nap! Then I changed into my running gear but just couldn't muster up enough energy for a run. After a simple dinner, I went to bed early and woke up feeling a little sniffy.

Thank goodness it's Friday already. I'm joining the guys at IBM Corporation this morning with their community work which involves cooking and delivering food for the needy. I'm happy to be invited by my friend to participate.

I'm also looking forward to night out with CH. His birthday falls on Sunday, he must be excited.

3 comments:

Wen-ai said...

Oh, that's very nice of you to participating in voluntter work even though you are so busy! ;)

Blur Ting said...

Since I could spare some time in the morning, I said yes. Funny though, my job was to haul the thawed fish out from a gigantic bucket, season them and pass to the cook for frying. I went straight to work after that smelling like a fish! Luckily I have some spare t-shirts in the office. :-)

Malar said...

So kind of you to join charity work!
Have nice day celebrating CH's birthday!

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...