Wednesday 20 May 2015

My pride and joy

Taking a break from writing about travels to talk about the other loves of my life - my sons.

Those who have been following my blog will know about the ups and downs in my life.  The reason why I'm working so hard is to bring my sons up to be good human beings. In the last 20 years, my biggest fear was not being able to raise them up properly. 
Now that both of them have received their diplomas and will be heading to the university, I can finally give myself a pat. My heart was filled with so much joy to see SK at his graduation ceremony this week. And seeing both brothers taking care of each other just makes my life complete.

1 comment:

Amel said...

WELL DONE, Ting. I salute you. I love the fact that you let them bloom and blossom at their own paces. They're lucky to have you. What handsome sons they are, but most importantly, what decent human beings they are. Here's to their health and their future!

P.S. Check out my new blog post. I just wrote about meeting Nikki in London. :-D

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...