Thursday 15 March 2007

Have I told you?


Have I told you about my poor toe?

About how I tripped and fell flat yesterday evening and landed unglamourously before a bunch of kids and adults at the playground? How I picked myself up and hobbled home with scraped knees and a bloodied toe that bore the brunt of the fall? How the flesh of my right toe is now torn and the entire toe nail almost ripped out?

Did I tell you about how Rusty accidentally trod on that bandaged toe last night? And the throbbing pain that kept me awake at night?

Oh, well, no use crying over split milk. Better be more careful next time!

Meanwhile, how am I going to continue with my daily runs? Will my new toe nail grow out beautifully? What shoes am I going to wear to work? *wail*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shall we get matching covered-toe baby sandals?

Blur Ting said...

Ha ha, aren't you gonna say "I toed you so?"

That swollen toe ain't gonna fit into any covered toe sandals for a while!

Anonymous said...

Can... Crocs!

Anonymous said...

Ahya, that hurts... :(
~ v

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...