Thursday 7 April 2011

Cleansing

We're heading to the new office today to do cleansing. Not cleaning, but cleansing.

Call me old fashioned but when it comes to moving to a new house or office, I seek the help of a Fengshui practitioner. It has nothing to do with superstition. I like to know that the space I've chosen is a suitable one, it gives me peace of mind so I can focus on building the business.

The fengshui consultant has picked today, an auspicious date to carry out the cleansing ritual. While explaining to my British counterpart that I can't meet him due to this important ritual, he said "Sure, please go ahead and immerse yourself in incense and so forth."

To be honest, I don't quite know what it entails. What I understand is cleansing will rid the new office space of negativity. Then we can have a good start.

You can find out more about Fengshui here.

1 comment:

Geno Ong said...

thank you, Ting Ting!

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...