Monday 4 April 2011

Eventful week

There is so much going on this week. Last night, I had dinner with my Vietnamese associate who is here on holiday with his family. They had spent the day at Universal Studios and Kallang Skating Rink, and are heading to Sentosa today. Being regular visitors, they seem to know the attractions better than I do. It was fun dining with such a lovely family.

My British counterpart is flying in this afternoon. I've turned down his invitation to dinner and suggested meeting him first thing in the morning instead. From there, we will proceed to other meetings. I'm trying to avoid another late night as I forsee a busy day ahead.

We're receiving the keys to the new office too. As soon as we receive the boxes from the movers, we'll have to start packing. The office will be in a mess for the next couple of weeks.

We've been invited to a wedding at Sentosa Bora Bora Beach on Friday night. Our friends, a French couple, are finally getting married. They have opted for a beach party instead of a formal affair. I'm looking to a night of partying. What a great way to end a busy week!

No comments:

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...