Thursday 20 December 2007

Babysitting

It's a public holiday and guess what I was busy with all day? Babysitting Schee and my god-daughter EeHui.

When I was out shopping this morning, I received a message from my friend. She's moving house today and needed someone to take care of her babies. As it was raining heavily, we couldn't go to the zoo or the mall (dogs are not allowed). So, I brought them home.

Naturally, Rusty needed to show Schee he's the boss around here. He started marking territory by peeing everywhere until I had no choice but to keep him outside. He spent the entire day peering through the glass door...


Rusty to Schee: Whatcha looking at? Why are you in MY house?


I'm glad we have Ting's toys to keep EeHui amused.

My adorable little god-daughter's such an angel, it's so easy to take care of her!

They're best friends.

These 3 musketeers get along so well together.

9 comments:

La delirante said...

Hi! Lovely pictures! I have only baby sitted once. I took care of my cousins and they behaved perfectly :) It was a nice experience.

Have a great day!

Amel said...

HA HA HA HA HA...oh dear...I LOVE the photos!!!! Poor Rusty, though he he he he...

I esp. love the LAST pic. CH looks VERY comfy there. ;-D

J@n!ce said...

I see that you are staying in some private estates?

Such a warming family :)

The Real Mother Hen said...

Baby sitting doesn't sound fun. But a day in the house relaxing and playing with dogs, with CH by your side is heavenly.

Blur Ting said...

It's nice to take care of a baby once in a while, but on a daily basis...not so fun! EeHui is very well behaved, so she's a joy to be around with. Plus CH is good with babies too, so he takes half the load off my back.

Anonymous said...

how cute...she seems attached to her dog...

Amel said...

Yeah, I know what you mean...it's good that CH's good with kids he he he he he...

Unknown said...

there you are Rusty! I've missed ya!
after looking at your photos, I think it's time for me to mop our floors and shine our glass doors --just one more time before we move.

J@n!ce said...

You are really fortunate with CH good with taking care of the kiddos ;)

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...