Thursday 10 June 2010

See ya later, Cookie

I just spoke to the vet. Cookie's ear hematoma has already been operated on. His skin infection, caused by mites, has also been treated though it would take about 6 weeks before we see full recovery.

However, the doctor thinks he looks yellow (jaundiced) and suspects it's a liver problem. He's going to do a blood test to find out. Otherwise, Cookie is eating well and doing fine. He can be discharged in a few days.

I am planning to visit him during lunch hour. That poor dog must be thinking we have sent him away for good.

My poor Cookie. Maybe I should bring him back to my apartment to recuperate.

No comments:

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...