Wednesday 7 October 2009

Humdrum

Hmmm, it's strange that many bloggers are not updating their blogs as regularly as before. Are they tweeting or plurking instead? I click and go "ugh' when I don't see anything new. I'm sure you're giving me that because I too am slacking. What to do when there's nothing to report?

SK's exams start today and YK has received the timetable for his new semester. That means his new term is starting soon and it's time to pay school fees again. SK needs a new computer and it's about time to replace my lappy. See, when it rains, it pours!

As it turns out, we had no rain or breeze last night. While watering my plants at 5.30am, I saw my neighbour running out to the balcony to check if it was raining.

"Sorry if I had alarmed you. I'm watering the plants.", I said sheepishly. He was too sleepy to greet me.

Rusty's eye seems to be less bloody. Now he tries to run away when he sees me taking his eye drop from the fridge, and squirms when I catch him. Applying eye drop is not fun but someone has to do it.

It suddenly dawned on me that my exercise bike is turning into a white elephant. I haven't been watching telly lately, hence the cycling stopped. Last night, I made myself sit through the 1-hour programme, "Are you smarter than a 5th grader?" so I could do some cycling.

Well, that's how exciting my life is at the moment. I'm kinda looking forward to a friend's wedding on 29th October just to break this boring spell. She's marrying an Irish (I think)... or is he Scottish? Maybe even English?

Gosh, I don't think I'm smarter than a 5th grader!

6 comments:

huier said...

It is your blog, Ting. Write what ever and when ever u wish to share...knowing that all's well is gd enough for us! ;-)

Fresh Fry aka 福星 said...

dun worry, Ting, for me life is as mundane and i'm loving it! hehehehe.....

though i'd sometimes want me life to get a little more boring! =P

Anonymous said...

Hmm, in order to exercise your body you have to kill brain cells by watching TV...

He's an Ozzie of Scot descent. Don't let him hear you calling him English!

The World According To Me said...

Hi Blur

It is quiet in blog land these days. I have so much to say but not enough time to say it! However, tonight I am going straight home to write!
I'm still checking in and reading your blog though. I'm glad you still keep it up regularly.

WaterLearner said...

Ya, I agree and admit that I have been getting lazier and lazier in blogging. I used to put up one post everyday! And that was a long long time ago! Now I consider myself conscientious if I post once a week!

I just put up the post of my short trip. Pop by when you free.

Petunia Lee said...

Got time to read yours... No time to write mine... Yours is interesting no matter what you write about.

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...