Thursday 25 March 2010

Conspiracy

Yup, no post today. I've been fielding phone calls from all directions. My colleague is on vacation and the phone has been ringing off the hook.

It's one of those days when everyone conspires to call at the same time, asking for and about everything under the sun. From urgent quotes and special requirements to why their vegetable seeds are not germinating... oh, just about anything they can think of.

Outside of business, I am also trying to help a friend adopt a lovely chocolate labrador. I would love to adopt it myself if I have the space and time. I have neither, of course. So no big dogs for me.

Oh, it's getting late. I'm glad the workday is almost over. I look forward to having my colleague back at work. I need a break!

3 comments:

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

I get calls non stop these days that it drives me nutty.

WaterLearner said...

Don't they always happen!? I betcha when I am on leave, the biggest project always happens or something that needs my attention.

Maybe it's the same as the Red Light Conspiracy. Just when you are hurrying down to a destination, don't you find that all traffic lights tend to conspire to turn red to stop you?

Be happy anyway, anyday, anyhow :-)

Amel said...

Ouch...sorry to hear about the phone! Must've been overwhelming...phew!!!

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...