Wednesday 11 November 2009

Bollywood party photos

The photos of the party are finally out! I'll let you salivate over the food..


Tandoori chicken in the foreground and basmati rice garnished with nuts and raisins in the background.

Toasting pappadum.


Chefs at work.

Applying bindi on the forehead.

Hamming for the camera.


With the birthday girl.

Do I look like a cocktail waitress pouring drinks for the guests?

Bev posing with her gift.

Hugs for the birthday girl. How I wish I could bring those expensive pots on the shelves home.

Bev examining the gift we all bought for her while Patricia is doing the 'Tada!" jig.

Look at what a night of booze can do to people.

Those pictures are not good?

Group photo is a must.

Suddenly the guests became reporters and videographers.

2 comments:

Fresh Fry aka 福星 said...

"How I wish I could bring those expensive pots on the shelves home."

we is thinking the same thing. *runs to hide behind coconut tree*

The World According To Me said...

I love your top. It looks like you had fun. And great food.

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...