Tuesday 10 February 2009

Godmother

My god-daughter keeps asking to see my photos, so her mummy shows her my blog. Now that she knows I can be found here, she wants mummy to visit godma's blog all the time. Little EH is officially my youngest and most ardent blog reader.

It's a pity I don't see her often enough and she's growing up so quickly. Here is a photo taken more than a year back. I was babysitting her and her dog, Schee that day.

I'm sure she'll be delighted to see this when she wakes up tomorrow morning!

3 comments:

The Real Mother Hen said...

Oh she is so cute.

fishwithoutbicycle said...

Oh she's adorable!!

Burcu said...

You both look very happy and cute!

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...