Monday 26 May 2008

A friend indeed

This morning I received something from my dear friend across the world that left me speechless. It's a gesture that transcends the limits of thought and distance, I was touched beyond words.

Time and again, her thoughtfulness has surfaced through our many years of friendship. She's more than a sister I had always wished for. I was so touched, I even blurted out, "I would not hesitate to marry you if I were a guy!"

Of course, she's blissfully married but you get my point?

Thank you, my dear friend. You have no idea how touched I am.

5 comments:

The Real Mother Hen said...

Hhmm maybe because you have been very kind to friends and strangers? :)

Blur Ting said...

I hope so :-) If I have many such great friends, then I'll have to marry them all :-)

Mike Minzes said...

There is nothing like the feeling when a friend touches your heart. It's the best feeing in the world.

The Real Mother Hen said...

Btw I'm ready to marry you off :)

(Ok I'll probably got a black eye from CH now!)

fishwithoutbicycle said...

That's so nice her gesture made you so happy. Good friends are to be treasured.

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...