Monday, 26 May 2008

A friend indeed

This morning I received something from my dear friend across the world that left me speechless. It's a gesture that transcends the limits of thought and distance, I was touched beyond words.

Time and again, her thoughtfulness has surfaced through our many years of friendship. She's more than a sister I had always wished for. I was so touched, I even blurted out, "I would not hesitate to marry you if I were a guy!"

Of course, she's blissfully married but you get my point?

Thank you, my dear friend. You have no idea how touched I am.

5 comments:

The Real Mother Hen said...

Hhmm maybe because you have been very kind to friends and strangers? :)

Blur Ting said...

I hope so :-) If I have many such great friends, then I'll have to marry them all :-)

Mike M said...

There is nothing like the feeling when a friend touches your heart. It's the best feeing in the world.

The Real Mother Hen said...

Btw I'm ready to marry you off :)

(Ok I'll probably got a black eye from CH now!)

fishwithoutbicycle said...

That's so nice her gesture made you so happy. Good friends are to be treasured.