Tuesday 27 January 2009

So much for 'Me' Day

It's 2pm and I've spent the entire morning in bed - napping, staring at the ceiling with a green tea peppermint mask plastered on my face or simply 'stoning'. All this time Rusty was at my feet, curled up in a ball, sleeping the day away.

So much for having a "me' day! I finally dragged my ass out of bed and wandered to the living room. YK was perched on the ladder with one hand inside his tank.

"Tank maintenance again? Don't you need to eat at all?", I asked.

He launched into his self pity mode, "Yah, this is what I do everyday when you're at work. No breakfast, no lunch. I'm just a poor neglected child!"

I swear I could see him stifle a grin with the corner of my eye as I walked into the kitchen. "Instant noodles?", I asked.

"I want proper lunch!"

So I made him pasta with shrimp and fresh shitake mushroom. I wasn't in the mood to eat so I'm back in my cocoon. But don't worry, I'm done with sleeping. I have to get ready for my brainstorming session in town. Ciao!

4 comments:

WaterLearner said...

Good Luck on your Brainstorming!!

Anonymous said...

Delectable! Good luck on your project. Do keep us posted... and if capital injection is required.. let me know.

Anonymous said...

Funny! Kids really know how to torture eh? GOod luck on the brainstorming.. that should be invigorating!

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Kids, they sure know how to be sarcastic don't they ... LOL! Have fun brainstorming :D

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...