Tuesday 8 May 2007

From the A to the Z...

Thanks to The Real Mother Hen for tagging me. This sounds like an on-line dating profile but here goes…

A – Available or Single? Single but not available.
B – Best Friend? Can I have 2? My childhood friend Ms Blur Queen and Mother Hen who’s roosting in USA.
C – Chocolate Cake or Chocolate Pie? Cake! The soft, oozy and messy kind!
D – Dress Up or Casual (your typical attire)? Casual, ethnic stuff. I like to think I’m a gypsy…
E – Essential Item? Sad to say, it’s got to be my car. Where I live is inaccessible, we’ll all be stuck at home without my car.
F – Favorite Color? Black. My life is already quite colourful.
G – Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? Bears. They’re definitely cuter than worms.
H – Hobbies? Gardening, reading, cooking, writing, traveling, hiking and most recently blogging. Does daydreaming count?
I – Indulgences? Chocolate, cheese cakes, nuts, ice cream…. and all the hot and cold Asian desserts. Yummm
J – January or February? January. I can finally put a stop to all that eating and partying and start a new routine. An exercise programme especially!
K – Kids? 2 boys. They fill my life with joy. They’re also filling up more space now that they are bigger…
L – Life is incomplete without….? Family, friends and pets. Other things can wait… until I get hungry, that is.
M – Money or Love? Love, because your loved ones will make sure you won’t go hungry. They can go earn the money.
N – Night Owl or Morning Person? How to be a night owl if I have to be up at 5.30am every morning? Nobody asks me out to party anymore :-(
O – Oranges or Apples? Oranges, only if they are sweet.
P – Phobias/Fears? Phobia is my middle name! Roller coasters, parasailing, bungee jumping, snakes, lizards and toads.
Q – Quote personally from you? I’m going to borrow shamelessly here, don’t sue me. “Just do it!”
R – Rock Star or Actor?
Can’t act to save my life. I wanna be a Rock Chick!
S – Share something you learned recently. Words or things that I used to have at the back of my head don’t come so easily to me anymore. Mum used to say that years ago and I never believed her. I can fully empathise with her now.
T – Tag Two People. This is a tough one. Most of my friends don’t blog and the ones who do have already done this. Maybe I'll email them instead.
U – Unknown or Little Known Fact About You? I appear tough but I am a real softie. I cry at almost every movie, even cartoons. I've been bringing lost animals home since young. When I was in China, there were so many beggars with little babies, I wished I could bring them home too. (the babies, that is)
V – Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? Love vegetables. I love animals too, so I try not to eat them. It’s mostly seafood and chicken for me.
W – Worst Habit or Habits? I reprimand the kids too quickly. I regret after that because I hated being reprimanded when I was a kid. But they still love me :-)
X – XXX's or OOO's? ‘O’ cos rounded edge is better for fengshui.
Z – Zodiac Sign? Virgo.

No comments:

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...