Friday 26 October 2007

Chill

After spending 2 hours working in the garden, I was back in the kitchen again. You would be spending so much time in the kitchen too, if you have 2 growing boys. Well, to be fair, I was cooking a pot of curry vegetables for dinner tonight. Look at how colourful it is...
The spicy vegetable stew, chockful of onion, chilli, carrot, potato, tofu, long bean and purple cabbage, bubbling away in the wok.
.
.
It's now time to chill after all that hard work in the kitchen and garden. Have a great weekend everyone!

A glass of red wine and spicy dried anchovies coated in sesame seeds... ah!

7 comments:

mooiness said...

Heheh, the wine and the anchovies combo (yum!) is something probably only SE Asians will get. :)

Anonymous said...

yum STOP IT blur!

Anonymous said...

Man, that looks good. And all I'm having for dinner is mee goreng ... LOL!

Anonymous said...

Got here through NaBloPoMo. Hi! I see you're blogging from Singapore. I'm from the Philippines. :) I'm loving that last photo. And yes, wine and anchovies rock my world.

Unknown said...

Hi, Blur! Glad you joined NaBloPoMo. :) I'm too chicken to do it. I never tried anchovies and wine, but I do pair 'em with beer.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Anonymous said...

I always feel so much more peaceful when I visit here, Blur. Its a lovely retreat.

Amel said...

WOW, that curry looks DELICIOUS!!!! YUMMY!!!!

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...