Tuesday 16 October 2007

High Five!

Janice Ng of This is a Miracle tagged me on this 5 of 5.

5 things found in my room: Bed, Laptop, a transparent bowl with SK's fighting fish inside, a powerful industrial-looking fan and a book shelf that's over flowing with books.

5 things I’ve always wanted to do: Take a year off to travel and live in some of my favourite places like Sicily, (find the guts to) do extreme sports, dance elegantly, scuba dive and do some community work in a place like Nepal.

5 things in my bag: Oh, see my bag is a rather big one, so I have tons of things inside...


I have little bags within my bag... like the green suede bag for my Blackberry (Nokia E61i to be exact), a little black bag for keeping all the membership cards, like SKII, Nike Runaholic, Friends of Ikea, fuel cards etc, a black namecard holder, two brown wallets, a pack of playing cards (just in case I get stranded somewhere... and need amusement), a calculator, a watch which has ran out of battery (it's in there so that I can get a replacement at the mall), a small coin pouch with nothing inside (I carry it because it's from C.H), a pair of sunglasses, a lanyard (free one that I received at an exhibition. wonder what it's doing in here) , a pack of nuts (from my Indonesian friend yesterday), 2 lip balms and 2 lipsticks, some lozenges and finally a page out of Time Magazine showing a resort in Thailand that I wish to go to.

5 things found in my wallet : Cash, credit cards, identity card, driving licence and some receipts.

5 things I’m currently into: Learning to sail, running, controlling (my eating and spending), thinking about year end vacation and looking for a gift for a 11 year old birthday boy (going to the party this weekend).

5 people I am tagging: Amel's Realm, Mother Hen, Jyankee, Seagrape and World According to Me.

16 comments:

The World According To Me said...

A good nosey post! This is the first time I have been tagged! Expect my answers soon...

SOUL said...

aha.. you carry lots of plastic, and leather... and you keep your throat and lips well taken care of apparently! :))

not many women show the contents of their purse.. interesting. :))
fun meme. or whatever. is it really a meme? or is it a no-see like "twatm" up there said??
:)
happy humday// or night/// or thursday.. or whatever. good lawd. yankee started takin over china, quit hookin up with me on yahoo ,and now i never know what day it is over there. :((

SOUL said...

uhhh, no-sey, that would be nosy.

Blur Ting said...

Yup yup, it's a nosy post. We have a regular section every thursday in our local papers called "what's in your bag?" and it's interesting to see what people carry in their bag.

Yah, I'm not very enivronment friendly. Too many plastic VIP cards of boutiques and shops, and leather wallets/bag but I have been carrying the same stuff for many years. I think not many animals died in the process but I promise not to buy anymore leather. I'll be more conscious of what I buy from now on.

Anonymous said...

uh oh.. okay.. i will do this one.. i been a bad girl and havent followed up on your tags.. ha ha.. hiya gecko sis... i know.. i sowwy... i catch up with ya soon.. china is hard work!

Blur Ting said...

Oh JY, I know how you love memes! Now you don't have to steal someone else's meme.

Michelle said...

I have the same pink lip balm! wow

How are you? I've been so busy I'm way behind again on reading blogs.
i'm here to say hi and to tag you for a "why I blog" list. :-)

http://crows-feet.blogspot.com/2007/10/my-voice-your-voice.html

Blur Ting said...

Hi Michelle! Good to hear from you :-) Yah, that pink one is my fav cos of the lovely smell :-)

I'll work on your meme next...

Unknown said...

interesting stuff, i get to know you more after every post. :D
i love your bag, it's so big and so clean :) and it has a perfect slouch ;) it's also my favorite shade of blue -- makes me miss leather.
i will work on this today - promise. i haven't done the desktop meme yet, my computer started this drama and dave is in the middle of fixing it.

Unknown said...

i also have a watch that needs a new battery, maybe i should start carrying it around -- just in case i end up at the mall.

Amel said...

Interesting, Blur Ting!

Btw, my blog's Amel's Realm, not Dream hi hi hi hi hi hi...

Sicily is one of your fave places? MAY YOUR WISHES come true then, one step at a time, Blur!

Blur Ting said...

Seagrape, I bought that bag for myself about 2 Christmases ago and have been carrying it since. I don't like to keep changing bags every few days or I'll surely forget where everything is. Can you imagine almost all my watches have run out of battery... I'm now wearing SK's watch to work :-P

Amel... sorry, I must be dreaming. I was reading your blog about you catching up on your sleep... I'll change it right now.

The Real Mother Hen said...

WTH... I typed in my long comment, clicked ok, and it gave me a page error!!!!!!!
Oh well, I was saying that the handbags of us ladies are really like a secret well, overflowing with stuff...
Then I said something else, oh never mind... will see if this time it gives me page error again..

Blur Ting said...

Hey MH! Your comment finally appeared! Too bad, the contents in my bag are all practical stuff... nothing fanciful really. I always have my camera and the cable (for downloading photos anytime I want) inside.

Amel said...

No worries, Blur he he he...

J@n!ce said...

The Thursday section of What's in your Bag is one of my favourite. Being kapoh, I love to peep into pple's.... LOL :)

COol one to take pictures of it. I should have done it too :):)

Janice Ng

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...