Tuesday 3 March 2009

Sunshine shower


The sky is grey this morning but I received a bouquet of Sunshine Shower from Huier! Remember she sent me a birthday cake last year?

I can't thank her enough! The bouquet of sunflowers, orange roses and yellow gerberas arranged in a cute watering can certainly brightens up my day. She sent me this bouquet to wish me success in my new venture. Thank you so much Huier!

Last week, my friend EE gave me an artistic water fountain. I'll be setting it up soon and once that is done, I'll be posting pictures. Thanks EE!

7 comments:

J@n!ce said...

Your good friends sure know how to brighten up your days with smells from the garden knowing that you are really into that !! :):)

Nice flower really !! :):)

Anonymous said...

Nice flowers! WE are all behind you TT.

huier said...

=) always gd to know u're smiling!gee...this pix looks much better leh..the initial one got me worried if i hv made a wrong choice. Once again, gd luck Ting!!!

Blur Ting said...

Janice - Yes, she really knows how to touch my heart!

Blur Ting said...

EE - Yes, so nice and in a watering can too! Very cute!

Blur Ting said...

Huier - Yalor, that one didn't do any justice to the beautiful arrangement. I quickly brought home and reshoot!

fishwithoutbicycle said...

Oooh they are so lovely. Just seeing a photo of those flowers brightened my day :-)

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...