Saturday 20 December 2008

Christmas - almost here

How time flies! It wasn't too long ago when we were only exchanging Christmas presents at my parent's home... has it really been a year already?

We don't celebrate Christmas at home but my niece and nephew put up a little performance after dinner, singing hymns and reading passages from the bible.

Tonight's performance.

Last year's performance.

Just look at how much my littlest niece has grown over the year. She can dance and prance now!

My nieces watching the performance last year.

My nieces unwrapping presents after the performance.

My nieces Qi and Ling.

Nobody bought Rusty any presents, so Qi drew him a bone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you and your whole family a lovely Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

What's in your big box or will you only open on Xmas day?

Blur Ting said...

JY - Thanks! Merry Christmas to you too!

Blur Ting said...

CH - It's Body Shop's gift boxes (3 boxes inside made by Nepalese) with a firming facial mask inside.

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...