Thursday 11 December 2008

Friday already?

I can hardly believe it's friday already. I was away for only a week and Rusty is now sleeping on my bed every night! After I've changed the sheets, he's going back to his rug again. Such a spoilt little brat.

I had a nightmare just before I got out of bed this morning. In my dream, my ex called to say he has found my blog. I was in such a state of panic, I immediately removed my blog but began fretting about my other readers. I really don't need him coming back to harrass me again.

This morning I was in real state of panic. I couldn't find my keys despite searching every nook and cranny in the house. I even went to the car to see if I had left it there. I need my car keys to get to work and send mum to her hospital appointment in the afternoon.

After walking Rusty, I decided to take a breather. Maybe the cuppa helped because I decided to check the fridge. Aha! The bunch of keys was in a bag of green apples which I bought yesterday. Somehow it fell inside the bag. Phew!

The apples are for a BBQ party tonight. My best friend has invited us to her place and I wanted YK to make an apple pie this afternoon. That should keep him busy today.

This morning, I cooked the boys some fried rice for brunch and steamed some pumpkin for myself. Glad to have found my keys. I thought I was going senile and losing memory over little things like this. I can go to work now.


3 comments:

WaterLearner said...

Take it easy gal! It's yippedee Friday :-). Are you stressed up by work or something? :-) ... Maybe a good run might help?

The World According To Me said...

Dreams like that are horrible aren't they, it can seem so real at the time.
Glad you found your keys in the apples!
Enjoy your BBQ, sounds like fun!

Amel said...

YUMMY fried rice!!! GLAD you found the keys! ;-D

I agree with FPE: dreams like that are horrible! Uggghhh...

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...