Monday 29 December 2008

Looking ahead

I'm thinking about the year ahead but my mind is a blank. What's the outlook like? Gee, I really don't know. I wish I could say something positive and uplifting, but as far as I can see, the road ahead is paved with uncertainties.

However, one can still wish and hope for the best.

I hope my kids will continue to enjoy school so that when they grow up and look back, they'll realise that these were the best years of their life.

I hope that my parents will be blessed with good health. Mum has had a really difficult year, healthwise, so I hope that her quality of life will improve tremendously in the coming year.

I hope that I'll do well in business so that I don't have to worry about providing for my family and that my employee will enjoy working with me forever.

I hope that my relationship with CH will continue to grow and that he'll be blessed with happiness, good health and success in his endeavours.

I also wish my brothers and family members, friends and blogging pals all the best for the coming year.

For myself, I'll like to be more patient and cheerful, active and sporty, positive and inspiring. I hope to be more aware of my actions and to the people and things around me. I should also try to be less judgemental and gossipy. Most importantly, I should constantly remind myself to be thankful for what I have.

Oh yah, I mustn't forget about the pets too. I hope Rusty will stay cute and adorable always and that every fish and coral in YK's tank stay healthy and disease free. The same goes for SK's crayfish in the tank. I've got everyone covered now, haven't I?

Rockscape in YK's marine tank.

Mushroom coral.

Jewel coral.

Royal gamma.

Blue damsel (left) and trigger fish (right).

Mandarin fish and Bangai Cardinal.

Clown fish with blue fan coral in the background.

5 comments:

WaterLearner said...

One big heart with sincere wishes for everyone in your life.

May it be a good year for everyone.

Anonymous said...

May it be a good 2009 for the Blur family and everyone around you! It sounds just like you to remember the fish as well! LOL

fishwithoutbicycle said...

Best wishes for a fabulous 2009 Blur Ting. May all your hopes and dreams come true. Love the fishy photos :-)

The World According To Me said...

I wish you and your family all the best for 2009.

The Real Mother Hen said...

You always have my best wishes.

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...