Monday 30 April 2007

Faster pasta!

With two growing boys in the house, you'll always find me in the kitchen whipping up meals. When they're hungry, they want their food pronto! Good thing I am a fast worker.

I create dishes around what I can find in the fridge. So I often churn out the most unusual concoction. I made seafood spaghetti for lunch today. First, brown chopped garlic together with fresh chilli and fishcake until fragrant. Next toss in chopped fresh tomatoes, diced carrot and fresh whole prawns. When everything is half cooked, stir in Prego Pasta Sauce and simmer for another few minutes before tossing in the boiled pasta.

Voila! A pasta dish is ready in 15 minutes!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so not good for my diet. lol
I try cooking but I'm afraid I'm not too good ;(

Blur Ting said...

Ha ha, I know. I seldom eat what I cook :-) It's not good for my figure too.

The Real Mother Hen said...

Hey Ting I've done part of the "food schedule" from your list of yummy food :) wow you're right, I'll be super busy in Singapore :)

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...