Friday 27 May 2011

Running events

I've been having difficulty recalling past events. Must be old age. I can hardly remember which races I had participated in, so I'm listing them in my blog to serve as memories, and to inspire me to continue an active lifestyle into my sunset years.

Past Events
5 mile Jingle Bell Run Oregon, Dec 2006
11k Safra Bridge Run, Singapore, 2006
10k Shape Run, Singapore, 2006
15k New Balance Run, Kuala Lumpur, May 2007
10k Great Eastern Run, Singapore, Oct 2007
21k Standard chartered Marathon, Singapore, Dec 2007
10k Great Eastern Run, Singapore, Oct 2008
5k SPCA Run, Singapore June 2011
10k Great Eastern Run, Singapore, July 2011
10k Jurong Lake Run, Singapore, July 2011

6 comments:

Nick Phillips said...

Good to see you're back to running :D I've got my running calendar filled up pretty tight for the next two months :D

The World According To Me said...

Wow, that is a lot of events!

My running events are more like this:
Ran to the station to catch my train.
Ran up the stairs as was bursting for the loo.
Ran to Tescos as wanted to be home in time to watch Coranation Street.

Not as impressive hey!

Happy weekend.

JY69 said...

I like World's comments...sounds about right... sounds like what I do...! LOL

Ji said...

Good for you. Will you be taking part in the yellow ribbon prison run on 18 sep ? There is also another new run, Adidas King of the Road on 28 Aug.

Malar said...

Wow! That's a long list!

Wen-ai said...

Wah. Very impressive! U must have many goody bags n t-shirts from these runs!

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...