Saturday 14 July 2007

Dreaming in the blog world

I had a strange dream last night...

The kids and I were at Mother Hen's house in Oregon. We were there on a holiday. While the kids were out with Mother Hen, I took a walk around the estate. I came across an 'electric' windmill (not the old traditional type. It had metal blades that spun like a helicopter's).

I turned around and discovered beautiful wildflowers growing amongst the mossy rocks and crevices. Damn, I forgot my camera. I walked back to the house to get my camera.

They have already returned. Mother Hen was having a bad backache. She looked like she was in pain. I decided to call HollyGL to ask her something (forgot what it was). I dialled her number and was momentarily distracted. I placed the phone receiver on the table... Then I heard her saying "Hello, hello, hello..."

I picked up the receiver. She was getting annoyed and said she was almost going to hang up. "Sorry Holly, I wasn't paying attention...." I remember asking her for some advice and she was talking in a clear American accented voice..."

9 comments:

The Real Mother Hen said...

WOW! Your dream was so vivid, it's so amazing! And I really wish you were here now!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Then everyone turned into fluffy bunnies and danced around the blogspot meadow...

Blur Ting said...

This is where I wish I can teleport... I'll be there right now! Or in the blogspot meadow...

paisley said...

how cool.. i dream about blogging all the time,,, but i have never visited with my blogger friends via the dream state... i wanna do that!!!!!!

Blur Ting said...

Hi Paisley! I think we spend so much time blogging, it spills into our sleep at night.

Epimenides said...

I get some wonderful ideas for my blog while sleeping. Unfortunately, I forget all about them in the morning, so you're stuck with reading my usual crap!!! :(

Blur Ting said...

Oh Eip, I always forget my dreams too. That's why when I realised that I could remember last night's dream, I blogged about it right away.

Your blog is great. Not crappy at all. :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh, how funny, Blur!! I do have a very clear American "accent". :) I could never be annoyed with you, though. I'm flattered I was a part of your dream with rmh.

Blur Ting said...

He he, but I left you hanging on the phone...you know I received a couple of phone calls like that the past few days. Some long distance calls that couldn't be properly connected, so I kept going "hello hello hello" and hung up in frustration. So this scene was replayed in my dream....

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...