Tuesday 17 July 2007

Panic!

I got up at 5.30am in the morning and went about with the usual morning routine. I got into the car and drove off, first to school, then the office. Just before I hit the highway, I turned around and OMG! I had left the house without the kids!

Suddenly I woke up. I was only dreaming! Do you ever get dreams like that?

I used to dream about sitting in the examination hall, totally unprepared for the papers, panic written all over my face. Or going to school without my school bag or shoes?

Well, not that it has never happened before. I remember going to primary school one day carrying only my water bottle! I had to run all the way home to get my school bag. Last year, the same thing happened to YK but our house is 30km away from school, so he skipped school instead. Not the best solution I know...

Well, I guess dreams imitate life.

6 comments:

Loz said...

Do you really take your kids to school at 5:30 am?

Blur Ting said...

No we leave at 6.30am. But I've got to shower, makeup, make breakfast, wake the kids, get dressed etc...by the time we all get organised, it's already 6.30!

Anonymous said...

Gosh blur, my "sleep brew" is rubbing off. better be careful!

Epimenides said...

I hardly ever remember my dreams! Only once do I remember Mickey Mouse chasing my down to eat me alive!!!

Blur Ting said...

ha ha. Monster Mouse! Must be a funny dream!

Unknown said...

I used to get the exam dream a lot still do and another one was that I was on a vacation yet I had forgotten to get my suitcases so was stuck with no nice clothes - a similar one was that I was a t a party dressed in the most ordinary clothes. Stuff like that

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...