Tuesday 17 July 2007

My best friend

My best friend and hubby took the day off yesterday to celebrate their 14th wedding anniversary. They've known each other for 25 years!

We were on the phone this morning...

Best Friend: 25 years is a long time but I've known you since we were 6!
Me: Yah, that's why we're best friends.
BF: I was telling hubby about how you're always blogging about us. By the way, do you refer to me as "Best Friend" in your blog?
Me: Yah, mostly. Sometimes I use your initials WK. You should ask your hubby to read my blog.
BF: Oh, he's so busy....I think you should use a name that makes me sound more mysterious.
Me: Aiya, you don't need an hour to read my blog everyday. It takes only 2 minutes!

Besides, whether I use BF or MBF or WK or Anabella or Dr Spock, it doesn't matter cos you don't read my blog anyway!

Happy Wedding Anniversary, my goofy BF! (hope you're reading)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blur, No one that I know in "real life" who knows about this blog ever reads it, except for one of my coworkers: "Scootrati". Its kind of funny, really.

Anonymous said...

p.s. I meant MY blog when I said "this" blog. You probably knew that, but thought I'd clarify. :)

Blur Ting said...

Oh wow Holly. So all your readers are your new found friends! It's amazing isn't it?

I, on the other hand, made my friends read my blog when I started it, thinking they will be the only readers for a long time.

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...