Thursday 19 July 2007

The Impossible Quiz

YK invited me to play this "damn hard" game called The Impossible Quiz. What's so difficult?

Gosh! It's so damn difficult, I couldn't even get past Question 2! It's loads of fun though. YK and friends can breeze through it and get a score of 80 to 100. Geez!

You really must try THE IMPOSSIBLE QUIZ!
The quiz that is almost impossible. Some of the answers may not make sense to you, but I'm sure they will make sense to somebody out there!

http://www.notdoppler.com/theimpossiblequiz.php

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn blur,

It was...I think I made it thru 3 questions... if that far...geezes are we all schmucks?

Blur Ting said...

Don't need to feel stupid. Lots of questions don't make any sense at all!

Blur Ting said...

Oh, and that stupid Hawaii Five 0 music really grates on the nerves!

Anonymous said...

Oh...then THANK GOD I didn't have the sound on...is THAT what it is?

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...