Thursday 19 July 2007

On a lighter note

I spent the entire afternoon with mum at the hospital. The initial finding seems pretty grim for now, until the MRI results are out. Mum's still pretty calm about it. She's a tough lady who has been through all sorts of health scares.

The waiting hall was full of senior citizens with hearing problems. The nurse was calling out loudly, "Mr Singh! Mr Singh!". I looked across the hall and saw three Singhs sitting there but none of them responded.

I was thinking to myself, "Come on, these people are here to treat their hearing problems. They certainly can't hear you!"

7 comments:

Darren G. Miller said...

I will be sending you and your mom positive thoughts and hoping for the best.

Epimenides said...

Best of wishes for your mom ting!
Positive greek vibes on the way!!!

Anonymous said...

that IS funny isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Blur, You and your mom will be in my thoughts.

Blur Ting said...

Thanks everyone! Really appreciate your good vibes :-)

Anonymous said...

Late to the party but sending out Good Bastard Vibes none-the-less. I hope everything turns out well with your mom.

All the best,

David

The Real Mother Hen said...

Ting, please send my best wishes to her...

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...