Wednesday 23 May 2007

A few good men

Ring! Ring!

I pick up the phone. Customer A is on the other line.
A : Can you call the depot to ask them why there is a..... and why they are not allowing us to see the....yak yak yak"
Me : Let me check :-(

Just then, my friend L who shares the same office, walks in the main door and chimes "GOOD Morning!!" :-) :-)
Me : ..morning... :-I

I print out some stuff and walk to the printing station. L has just printed some stuff too. I hand him the printouts.
L : THANK YOU!! :-) :-) :-)
Me : Today I bad mood hor :-(
L : It's OK! :-) :-)

How come he's always so cheerful. CH is like that too...always smiling. :-D

Gee. I wish I can be like them too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I :-) when I think of my favourite person!

The Real Mother Hen said...

Yes I wholeheartedly agree, L & CH are really good men, hard to find people like them nowadays

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...