Monday 18 June 2007

Good to be home!

After enduring an arduous check-in process at Paris, thanks to computer system breakdown resulting in a delayed flight to Doha, and another long flight back to Singapore, you can imagine how happy I am to be home!

What joy to see Rusty, the boys and mum when the cab pulled into the garage! YK has been sick the last 2 days and I guess my return makes him feel better already. I stepped into the kitchen and made them each a plate of spaghetti with shrimps for lunch. Cooking them their favourite food is a way of showing them my love.

I had a most wonderful week in France. Three full days of cycling through picturesque villages and another few days strolling in Paris really made the trip a most memorable one.

Now, it's time to unpack, sort out my photos and blog about the trip.

Watch this space!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was fast!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. We missed you!

The Real Mother Hen said...

Hey pictures pictures pictures :) I wanna see them all :)

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...