Wednesday 6 June 2007

Vacation almost over

All my bags are packed and I'm ready to go....
Well, we'll be leaving on the 4pm ferry and it's back to the real world, baby!

Last night, we were treated to a fabulous circus act after dinner. My friend turned to me and said "I can't imagine you doing this!" She was refering to my job offer at Club Med years ago, of course.

"Yeah man. I can't sing, can't dance or do any circus act. I'll be kicked out in no time at all."

The G.O.s who work here do have a tough job. They keep our spirits up all day long, no matter how tired they are. They're in charged of many different activities, they eat and mingle with the guests and make sure we have a wonderful and unforgettable experience at Club Med. Come nightfall, they don fanciful costumes and dance and prance to keep us all entralled and entertained. What a job!

I don't think I'll ever make a good G.O.

Oh, I gotta go! Ta ta!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a great G.O. to me!

The Real Mother Hen said...

This "anonymous" (wink wink) is so sweet :D

Blur Ting said...

I plan his vacations mah. So he must say I am a good G.O! Or else, it's No GO! :-)

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...