Sunday 27 July 2008

Away from desk

Thanks for checking in on me but sorry folks, I won't be blogging this morning. By the time you read this, I will be getting pricked, scanned, X-rayed, screened and examined at the hospital. Yup, I am finally getting my health screening done.

I've been told the screening will take place in a warm and cozy environment that combines state-of-the-art technology with personalised attention from a dedicated team of healthcare professionals. I can also enjoy a healthy buffet breakfast after the tests, attend to my business needs and surf the web between test stations. They want to make my visit worthwhile and comfortable.

Well, I certainly hope so. Fingers and toes crossed.

3 comments:

The Real Mother Hen said...

That's great Ting.
And the testing place sounds more like a resort :)

WaterLearner said...

Enjoy your screen and buffet with web surfing. Showing us pictures?

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Wow, with facilities like that I'd go for a screening every month ... LOL!

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...