Sunday, 27 July 2008

Away from desk

Thanks for checking in on me but sorry folks, I won't be blogging this morning. By the time you read this, I will be getting pricked, scanned, X-rayed, screened and examined at the hospital. Yup, I am finally getting my health screening done.

I've been told the screening will take place in a warm and cozy environment that combines state-of-the-art technology with personalised attention from a dedicated team of healthcare professionals. I can also enjoy a healthy buffet breakfast after the tests, attend to my business needs and surf the web between test stations. They want to make my visit worthwhile and comfortable.

Well, I certainly hope so. Fingers and toes crossed.

3 comments:

The Real Mother Hen said...

That's great Ting.
And the testing place sounds more like a resort :)

WaterLearner said...

Enjoy your screen and buffet with web surfing. Showing us pictures?

Nick Phillips said...

Wow, with facilities like that I'd go for a screening every month ... LOL!