Thursday 10 July 2008

New work space


Here's my new work area. I sit in the blue cubicle behind the brown bamboo screen. I took over the screen from CH when he moved office last year. It fits my office perfectly. Besides, I can peep through the slats to see who's coming into my office.


Here's another view of the office. As you can see, the windows are on the other side, behind those grey cabinets.
The other half of the office, which is the meeting and pantry area, is still in a mess. So I won't show you photos yet.

9 comments:

mooiness said...

Very pretty. The bamboo screen is a nice touch and functional. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Really nice! Ever thought of interior decoration for a living?

The World According To Me said...

I would be happy working there. Love the bamboo screen.
Thanks for showing us your pics.

Amel said...

The bamboo screen fits. LOVE your new office! ;-D

WaterLearner said...

Looks nice and cosy!!

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

I like your office. Nice and extremely neat, just the way and office should be :D Hoping to see more once the meeting and pantry areas are completed ...

wishing you a happy weekend.

La delirante said...

Cool office! I love the bamboo screen :) Well done.

The Real Mother Hen said...

Nice, looks very much like that previous office :)

Blur Ting said...

Thanks guys. It looks very much like the old office because we used back the same furniture.

MH - There's something new though... Robin's waterfall picture!

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...