Sunday 20 July 2008

Busy babe

My niece was unusually quiet one afternoon. I came out of my bedroom to take a quick peek and caught her sucking her toes! Her foot was propped up on her high-chair and she was bent low, busily sucking her tiny digits away.

It was such an amusing sight, I grabbed my camera immediately. Too late, she looked up and this was what I managed to get....


My toe-sucking session is ruined. Sulk!

I'm not allowed to suck my toes but I can still suck my thumb.


I'm just a defiant little baby. Dig this!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha...what a cutie...but i would prefer the toe sucking to the digging....LOL

WaterLearner said...

Haha ... babies display the most innocent selves!

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

LOL! She's a cutie alright. I wonder if I'm still able to suck on my toes ... LOL!

The World According To Me said...

Bless her. How cute is she. And so talented, there is no way I could suck my toes!

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...