Wednesday 16 July 2008

Happy birthday!


Then.

Now.

It's CH's birthday today. When I first met him over 3 years ago, I was attracted to his brain and brawn. Now I know him as a cool gentleman who genuinely doesn't have a bad bone in his body. He shares my passion for traveling but he's alot more adventurous than I am. He scuba dives, skates and wouldn't mind bungee jumping. At least I know that I can count on him to save me in times of trouble.

Tonight, we're having a simple dinner together because I have my chores. I need to pick YK from school at 9.30pm, so we'll dine somewhere nearby. He's taking the day off tomorrow. We have plans to go trail walking and then laze by the beach in the morning before I set off to pick the boys around noon.

Well, CH is used to my schedule by now. That's what I love about him. He always does his best to work around my timing. He's just so thoughtful like that.

In his bid to do something meaningful for his birthday, he has signed up with Toddycats to help in the Mangrove cleanup this Saturday. As usual, I can't commit just yet until I know whether I have to send the boys to school. I just heard that some of the Miss Earth Singapore 2008 participants may be joining them in tackling the marine debris load at the mangroves! It's going to be a muddy affair. I hope he keeps his eyes on the debris. =_=

Happy Birthday! I hope you like my pressie!

12 comments:

WaterLearner said...

Happy Birthday Charlie Hotel!!!

Stay nice and cheery. Blur, what did you get for him? Another Killer Kilt perhaps?

Blur Ting said...

Haha, I thought of it but then I odn't really want him wearing kilt from Mon to Sun...

So it is something more practical. A Crumpler messenger bag for him to carry his laptop. He already has one but I got him a slightly bigger one.

Anonymous said...

Wow! He hasn't changed! Ha ha LOL... hope you two have a wonderful b-day together!

The Real Mother Hen said...

Ah it's CH's Birthday! Happy Birthday CH :)

And yes he better stays focus this weekend on the debris, else he will get some kungfu, heeeyyyyy chop chop chop, from this Mother Hen!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'll certainly keep my eyes on the Debbies, and the Marys, and the Cindys as well...

J@n!ce said...

Charlie Hotel? What a name given by Karen to your man !! LOL :)

It so nice to read the sweet post. A morning by the beach seems so relaxing to me :)

Happy Birthday, CH :)

Blur Ting said...

Hi Janice, he signs himself off as Charlie Hotel in my blog lei. I also don't know how he came up with this name.

Yah, we decided to go to Sentosa beach. Haven't been there for years!

The World According To Me said...

Happy Birthday CH!
He sounds the perfect gent. Love the pictures.
Enjoy your meal and beach time together.

fishwithoutbicycle said...

Happy Birthday CH. Have a lovely dinner tonight.

Anonymous said...

Pls... no more sexy skirts for him unless u can get him to shave his legs.... Happy BD CH :)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Happy Birthday CH :D Here's wishing you all the best on your special day and have a great time tonight.

Michelle said...

Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

:-)

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...