Saturday 14 February 2009

No fail noodles

After my household chores, I drove to the countryside to check out some vegetable farms. I would have adjourned to the vegetable and fruit wholesale centre if not for my rumbling tummy.

So I drove home quickly to fix lunch for myself and the boys. I made what YK would call the 'no fail noodles' because no matter how quickly or haphazardly I cook it, it always tastes good. Maybe it's the use of fresh ingredients like prawn, cuttlefish, tofu, lean pork and leafy vegetables, but it always turns out yummy.

Excuse me while I gobble up my noodles...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We like noodles of any kind!

Michelle said...

I want! I want! :-P

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Ooo, yummy looking noodles. I'm cooking spaghetti for dinner tonight but your noodle is making me change my mind la ... hehehe ...

w said...

I love noodles :) I like the idea of the "no fail noodles" :) I wish all my food was like that :)

Loz said...

you're making me hungry :)

The World According To Me said...

You're excused! It looks lovely.

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...