Thursday 17 September 2009

Gift from my nieces

I received an adorable gift from my niece yesterday. She presented me with a lovely watering can and a hand-made card. She's barely four, yet she's able to draw a picture of us in a garden.

Her little 2-year-old sister drew a face too. I wonder if the big head affixed to the teeny weeny body is a caricature of me?!

It's always so wonderful to see my nieces. They're truly happy when I visit and would always plead with me to stay with them all day.

9 comments:

huier said...

Indeed very lovely! Your heart must have melted...if only I hv an aunty just like u, I would glue myself like a leech onto u too! hee!

Fresh Fry aka 福星 said...

*melt* *melt* *melt*

Anonymous said...

If I has an aunt like u I would want to play all day too! The big head on the tiny body thing.... I wonder of all kids see adults that way?

charlie hotel said...

How cute!

EE said...

So sweet :-)

k@Ye_ said...

So sweet of them! :)

The watering can is cute as a button!

WaterLearner said...

Very lovely and thoughtful games.

The World According To Me said...

What a lovely card. Cards like that are so special. Like the watering can too.

Amel said...

AWWWWWWWW that's SO SWEET!!! :-D

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...