Here's what the dictionary says:
1. to chat idly; gossip
2. idle conversation; chatter
3. to converse casually, especially in order to gain an advantage or make a social connection.
4. someone skilled at conversation
But HollyGL says it's a compliment. Basically saying that you are active in the blogging community - leaving comments, etc...
Of course I believe her. I'm so proud to be a schmoozer! Thank you! Well, it's time to give the other deserving schmoozers their dues! Drum roll please ...
1. The Real Mother Hen - My dearest friend who never fails to come around and leave a nice comment and smiley for me everyday.
2. The Foul Bastard - He can really make me laugh. He has such a knack for making something so ordinary sound so wildly entertaining.
3. New Beginnings - Such a sweetheart with an equally sweet daughter, she shares my joy of traveling and eating. And we're almost in the same timezone!
4. Random Magus - She's the ultimate schmoozer! She leaves a nice word for me every single time!
5. Analysing It - My funny Greek blogger! A good drawer (oh, I mean artist) too.
Once again, I want to thank my favourite schmoozer HollyGL for the award!
Here are the rules:
1. If, and only if, you get the Thinking Blogger Award or The Power of Schmooze Award, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think, or have schmoozed you into submission.
2. Link to this post and Mike so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn’t fit your blog).