Tuesday 4 August 2009

All's well now

I'm glad I slept early last night for I had a really busy day, a very productive one. I'm the kind who thrives on productivity, so I'm revitalised once again. I even managed to visit mum in between meetings. Seeing her and my adorable niece made me so happy the whole day.

To make up for last night's tasteless dinner, I prepared some of the kids favourite dishes including steamed cod, spicy sambal squid, sauteed button mushroom and stir-fried kangkong. Food that is cooked with lots of love tastes great indeed. We enjoyed every morsel.

More importantly, everyone put on their best behavior. YK helped to chop the mushrooms while I cooked. SK returned home earlier than usual and stuck his head through the kitchen door to enjoy the delicious smells.

It's not such a bad idea to show my true colours afterall. That way, the kids will not take me for granted. It turned out to be a blessing in disguise!

2 comments:

k@Ye_ said...

Just realised that u re surrounded by Men in ur household... YK, SK & Rusty!! Haha, no wonder they take u granted at times!!

Okie, good to hear that u have a great day! :)

Blur Ting said...

Yes, all the untidy people, that's why I am always cleaning up!

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...