Tuesday 25 August 2009

A good workshop

I still have not resolved the picture loading problem. I suspect I've reached the quota (though I've only used 41% of free storage space given) and would have to buy more space from Blogspot. Bummer!

The workshop at the Montessori was a blast! These 5 year olds were such a delightful bunch to teach. They called me Ms Green Fingers and asked about my doggie mascot. When I told them Rusty was sleeping at home, they quickly added, "Dogs are not allowed in school!" But of course...

Kids today are so inquisitive and bright. They impressed me with their knowledge and eloquence. All the butterflies in my stomach settled and went to sleep as soon as I started interacting with them.

The principal looked suitably satisfied with the education I was dishing out and the videographer kept the camera rolling without any reshoots.

All in all, it was a great experience. I'm sure there will be more to come.

3 comments:

Fresh Fry aka 福星 said...

WOOHOO!! way to go, Blur Ting!

*confetti + lion dance*

WaterLearner said...

Good! A beginning of a journey of thousand miles!

The Real Mother Hen said...

That's really exciting to hear!!! :)

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...