Tuesday 29 January 2008

Big Bang Meme

Thanks Janice, for tagging me!

Apparently this tag will help me to promote my blog and improve my rankings. Well, if you're interested to join in the bandwagon, just follow the rules.....

*Start Copy Here*

1. You do not have to be tagged to play along. This game is simple and so are the rules.
Copy from *Start Copy Here* through *End Copy Here*
2. Add your site(s) to the list. Just be sure to post at each site you add.
3. Tag or don’t tag, your choice, however, the more tags you create the bigger the list will grow.
4. Let me know your blog’s name and url by leaving me a comment. I will add you to the master list.
5. Come back and copy the master list back to your site, often. This process will allow late-comers to get as much link benefit as the first ones in.
1-Attitude, the Ultimate Power 2-Juliana's Site 3-Rusin Roundup 4-Grow Rich Along With Me 5-Comedy Plus 6-lynda's loft 7-Amel's Realm 8-MAX 9-Speedcat Hollydale 10-Mariuca 11-Complain Complain Complain 12-Mariuca's Perfume Gallery 13-Life Is A Roller Coaster 14-Sugar Queen's Dream 15-First Time Dad 16-Life 17-My Life 18-The Painted Veil 19-My Thoughts 20-DatCurious.com 21-Little Aussie Cynic 22-A Nice Place in the Sun 23-DatMoney.com 24-Lady Java's Lounge 25-Cat Tales 26-A Total Blog 27-At Your Service 28- Unchained Melody 29- Listening, Learning, Living 30-Spiff, The Spaceman 31-Hanna 32-The Callalily Space 33-This is a miracle...34- Hazel 35- Rooms of My Heart 36 - Journey with WaterLearner 37 - Mamabliss 38 - Brainybimbo 39. Blur Ting

*End Copy Here*

9 comments:

WaterLearner said...

Yippeee... Your first meme huh :-)

Blur Ting said...

No lah. I have done quite afew but this is the first one that is to boost ranking. To be honest, I am not even ranked cos I'm not on Technorati or anything. But, still, Just Do It!

WaterLearner said...

Your Page Rank is 3! I just checked for you la!!

Amel said...

GREAT!!! You're joining in the fun he he...

Anyway, here's an award for you 'coz I admire you as a woman and mother:

Biggest Heart Award

And please rate my haircut. I cut my own hair last night HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...

J@n!ce said...

Blur, thanks for doing it. Did you go over to the original creator's website to shout so that he will include you in the masterlist?

Btw, read your boy, YK's comment over at mine. He says he loves the music over at mine. Its actually played by Richard Clayderman.

Here's a player with a lot of nice songs inside you may want to download. You can search for your fav songs there too :)

http://www.last.fm

Happy listening :)

Blur Ting said...

Janice - Oh, must huh? Ok, I'll do it now!

yanmaneee said...

supreme outlet
golden goose
golden goose outlet
golden goose
goyard
supreme clothing
moncler
supreme t shirt
golden goose outlet
golden goose sneakers

sheaul said...

replica wholesale handbags high quality designer replica best replica bags online

tatut said...

replica bags louis vuitton replica bags from korea replica chanel bags ebay

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...