Wednesday 30 January 2008

On cloud 9


I'm over the moon today! I received 2 Biggest Heart Awards from Amel and Michelle! This is one of the best awards ever, and one of the nicest looking ones too.
.
I've met so many big-hearted bloggers in my blogging adventure, I dedicate this award to these people who never fail to inspire and leave a nice word of encouragement for me.
.
The sweet, gentle and kind-hearted Water Learner
Janice - the sexy and glam mommy
Seagrape, the most creative and fun mom
Jyankee - my fav kind of mommy!
Mother Hen - my dearest, funniest friend with a good heart
Mooiness who's always thinking out loud
Mike - always up to some mischief
Loz - so sentimental and full of wisdom
The brainy, beautiful and soft hearted HollyGL
La Delirante - who is so well read and full of knowledge
World -always so encouraging and supportive
Nick - the wordsmith who can spin stories out of nothing at all
Soul - she has the kindest heart and such a soft spot for animals.
You guys really make my heart flutter!

11 comments:

mooiness said...

Thanks for sharing the award with us! This thinking out loud business is a double-edged thing - the more ppl read me, the more I have to mute the loudness. Oh well! :)

The Real Mother Hen said...

Hiya, thank you Ting :)
You really do have a big heart Ting :)

Mooiness has wise words here :)

WaterLearner said...

Oh my goodness, I was eating my raisin bread with coffee for breakfast while checking out blogs. Naturally your good blog is on my must-visit list everyday.

Wow.. And seeing this great award really adds aroma to my coffee and sweetness to my bread.

Thanks Ting!!

J@n!ce said...

I'm also having my breakfast like Karen. It just adds sweetness to my sugarless coffee... Thanks buddy :)

La delirante said...

Thanks for the nice comment about me :)

Elephants Can't Really Fly And They Aren't Pink said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The World According To Me said...

Wow, thank you so much! I have a big smile on my face.

I shall proudly display it soon.

You deserve the award too!

Anonymous said...

well blur..me receiving this from a person with the biggest heart...gosh... thank you! is all i will say....

Unknown said...

how sweet..thank you! ^_^

Michelle said...

:-)

SOUL said...

awwwww... thank you!
see-- i coulda cheated and gave it to everyone teeeewwwww.
i'm such a stickler for the rules i guess.
oh well. sorry i missed this.
thanks.
and you DO have a BIG heart too-- you know that.

right?
:))
have a HAPPY day

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...