Sunday 20 January 2008

Had a good run

We had a great run in KL. While it was a tough run, we all managed to finish the race in good time.


I had a good start and managed to tackle the uphill climbs (known to floor many Singapore runners who are so used to training on the flat running tracks back home) right after the starting point. But one can only handle so many ups and downs... at some point, I slowed down to a shuffle.

Here are the winners! The guy on the left finished 4th while the one on the right is the champion. Me? I'm just a poseur! I can never beat them but I can shoot them right?

In a nutshell, I survived the run, YK fell sick and my mobile phone died. More stories to follow...

4 comments:

WaterLearner said...

Hey...

I see that you have had a good time!! Great!

Give me more updates! I am waiting!!

The Real Mother Hen said...

Hee-yah, glad to know you have another good run :)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Hey cool to know that you had a great run. I'm envious of you ... hehehe ...

La delirante said...

Nice to hear you had a wonderful time!

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...