Monday 7 January 2008

Kids' antics

I received some new photos from my sis-in-law. Seeing what the kids have been up to really brings a big smile to my face. Hope it does the same to you too!

Ting opens her Christmas present.

Ting takes a break. Little sis takes over!

Look! It's a sticker book!


Sticky stickers everywhere...


Even on little baby's back!


Waiting for the school bus to arrive.

The bus is here. Ting goes to school.

Back from school. I need my bottle!

School is good but milk is better! Yum!

6 comments:

WaterLearner said...

She is really such a sweetie!!

Anonymous said...

aawwww... kids are soooo cute at that age....they really do just make you smile!

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

There are cute with their antics at that age aren't they :) Better treasure all of it cos they do grow up pretty fast :)

La delirante said...

How sweet! :) I can't wait to have my kids :)

The World According To Me said...

Thanks for sharing them, they did put a smile on my face. The stickers looked like fun!
They are real cuties.

Amel said...

Ting gets prettier every time you put a pic of her he he he...

Btw, you're tagged:

8 Things I'm Grateful For Meme

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...