Sunday 2 November 2008

Cheerful

YK and I were feeling a little indulgent this weekend, so we went to the flower shop and got ourselves some flowers. If you ever feel a little blue, buy yourself some colourful flowers. You'll be cheerful right away, I promise.

Roses in peach and pink colours.


We got some cheerful yellow daisies for the garden too.


This purple one is our all-time favourite. They don't stay good looking for very long as they tend to become straggly after a while. Enjoy the beautiful flowers while they last.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yep...flowers always cheer a person up...and those look pretty! are they all going to go on your veranda?

Amel said...

BEAUTIFUL flowers!!! And since nobody ever sent me flowers for Valentine's Day, one year I decided to buy a bunch for myself and it made me HAPPY HI HI HI HI...Not to mention it made my Mom happy, too, 'coz she loves flowers! ;-D

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...