Wednesday 26 November 2008

Million Dollar smile!


That's me in the million dollar cellar. If you have one like this, you would be smiling like me too! It's a study, probably the size of my master bedroom, converted into a dark and chilly cellar. The labels in the vast collection are impressive, and some bottles are huge! I have never seen such huge champagne or wine bottles in my life. Thanks Amy, for the tour!

Ok now, back to reality. I have a dental appointment this morning. Nothing serious, just a half yearly checkup. I need a good set of teeth so that I can continue to flash that dazzling smile. Who knows I could be sitting in a million dollar limousine tomorrow? Dream on Blur Ting!

1 comment:

The World According To Me said...

You have an amazing smile!

I do like the sound of that cellar!

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...