Friday 21 November 2008

Man vs Pet

I am preparing to bring Rusty to the vet for destitching. Before I leave, I have to clear my emails, shower and change into something proper and dab on some powder and lipgloss too so that I don't look too shabby. Oh, since the weather is so good, I might as well sun the carpet and do the laundry first. While I am busying myself with the chores, Rusty is sleeping on the rug in front of the fan.

While hanging the clothes out to dry, I hear my neighbour cooing to his little infant. Funny how grown man can turn into mush when they speak to their little babies. The lady upstairs is scolding her kid. I'm guessing her kid must be quite young because we don't scold our teenagers anymore. We talk to them or sometimes, when talking doesn't work, they argue back.

Ok, I'm ready to go. I bring my purse, Rusty's appointment card and car keys. All Rusty needs to do is walk out the door, without any clothes, lip gloss or backpack. Lucky dog!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep...that IS true... how is he in the car? Does he like it? Our dog is bad...bad ....bad in the car. Motion sickness... ugh....

Blur Ting said...

Oh dear, motion sickness? Rusty loves car rides. He would stand up and look outside, then he would sleep or stick his head near my hand and lie there.

Amel said...

Lucky dog indeed! ;-D

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...